Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I think it's time to tell you...

The truth. I'm going crazy.

Yesterday was FANTASTIC! I signed up for Community college (at 15? I'm surprised too) and then went over to my best friends house, only to travel to IKEA: a wonderful land full of unsuspecting shoppers, yummy food, and great curtain displays, perfect for hide-and-go-seek (as long as you make sure that someone's really looking... otherwise you're just standing there giggling about the customers walking by to each other, waiting for the seeker to find you ;). We went back Home (to her Home), and had turtle-time - we just laid around... some of us took naps. It was really great. :) We ate dinner, scrambled to find phone numbers, laughed a lot, and all in all,
had fun.

Now. Today. I woke up late. And on the wrong side of the bed. Then I didn't do anything about it. Then it festered. Then I became a grumpalufigus. Then I did something about it. It began to wear off, and some AWESOME friends came over with her kids, and we talked and talked and talked! They, left, and now, I think the grumpalufigus germ wasn't completely wiped out at the beginning of the day. Although, it's getting better.

You know, it seems like I come here most often when there's a problem, and not very often when there's just a happy thought. I've got to work on that.

I was thinking about all of the things that are going on; all of the people and places I know, and that ones that I'm going to know, and the things that are happening to them, and it's seems like a lot to take in at once, and that's why I'm really grateful that I don't have to take it all in at once. I think if I did, I really would go crazy, but as it is, I think... nope, I know that I'm gonna be alright.

I'm working on it. Hakuna Matata

No comments:

Post a Comment