Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No T.V.!

Today I watched about 4 hours of television. To me that's 4 hours too much. I can not believe how wasteful and time-consuming, and rotten, and stupid T.V. is! It does have benefits like General Conference, and Discovery channel, and the History channel but then it has a few stupid shows that I really could live without. I just didn't notice how much T.V. I had watched until I looked at the clock.

"when it's good it's very very good, and when it is bad it is horrid"

I wasted 4 hours of my life just to see how Shirley Jones got engaged, or to see how those wacky Disney channel characters got out of that sticky situation in just 30 minutes. About half of television is just commercials anyway! So, I spent 2 hours of my life being sold sketchers, Oxi-Clean, and Bend-A-Roo's. The thing that I dislike the most is how time-consuming it is! You don't gain anything by watching these shows. You just get easy entertainment.

That's it. I will not watch any more television until I get back from my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment