Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vacation in a Nutshell

I wrote the following one night during the middle of our vacation.


I really should keep this updated while I'm on vacation. And I suppose that I will put in post all of my experiences... some day.


Just so I'll remember what we've done....
-I saw amazing rock formations in Colorado
- had a crazy trip up to Utah
- caught up with cousins
-went to a lake with family, sea-
doo's, and a boat
-did the whole pioneer-day thing
-had the opportunity to do baptisms in the Manti temple
-watched lots of Television
-dropped a friend off at
EFY
-picked a friend up from EFY
-saw HP6... twice!


What I have to look forward to:
-Yellowstone National Park
-more cousins
-excellent book references
-more crazy midnight drives

We went through 8 different states. In chronological order; Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming. It was a really fun trip and I'm glad I got to go, but now I'm just glad to be home.
I knew we were back into routine when the day after we got home I found: Dad in his lair doing work/farmtwown, Noah facebooking, and Mom and I late yet again for a Doctors appointment. There's no place like home.

P.S. I know, I know! I haven't kept this updated. We really got home like, two weeks ago. We've just done so much in such a short amount of time (that's my excuse and Im stickin to it!) that I've kinda been dreading the time when I actually sit myself down and make myself post this! So, the blog will get the clipped version of all of the Adams past events.

No comments:

Post a Comment